My postcard to Albrecht in February

Our first round of postcards in February have all been received and we’re on to MArch.

This is my card I sent off to Albrecht.

… a view  across the Loire…

…a view on our town, Montlouis sur Loire…

I’m also showing an album of all our postcards received in February. You can see and read about each card individually on A postcard from my walk.

1. Your postcards are beautiful and would be a joy to receive.

March 4, 2011 at 11:40 am

2. What a work you’ve got here. Thanks for sharing with us.

March 4, 2011 at 1:44 pm

3. Wow..Love all the postcards..what fun! Great presentation too..Love it.What talent.. Treasures.

March 4, 2011 at 1:55 pm

4. Lucky Albrecht!

March 5, 2011 at 11:20 am

5. Just love your sketches Ronelle, It’s lovely to see Liz Steel is one of the artists. She’s in our Sketch Club. So we are all connected. Hugs, XXE

March 5, 2011 at 9:49 pm

6. sue

They’re beautiful, Ronell! Such treasures.

March 10, 2011 at 4:26 pm

7. What beautiful scenery! I’d love to get one of your post cards 🙂

March 11, 2011 at 12:55 am

8. I just love your sketches of your area of France…they have such feeling. Thanks for posting the slideshow of all the postcards. That was such a fun way to view all of them. Wonderful work by all of you!

March 11, 2011 at 5:05 pm

9. Your postcards are beautiful!! I love the way you see and show France! It sounds so exotic ;-))
    Thanks for showing the others’ postcards as well! The project seem to be thriving! I’ll go and have a look at the blog!

March 16, 2011 at 8:12 am

10. I just LOVE your colors and your lines !! These are so wonderful !

March 22, 2011 at 4:46 am

11. Thanks for sharing your beautiful postcards and the slideshow of all the work for the month. I love looking at these.

March 26, 2011 at 4:16 pm