To a 2008 filled with creativity, individuality, hard work and exhilirating results!

champagne-30-dec-07-5-47-23-pm.jpg

1. Happy New Year!

December 30, 2007 at 6:44 pm

AMEN, RONELL!!! AND A TOAST TO YOU AND MORE OF YOUR FABULOUS ART IN 2008!!!!!! CLINKING MY GLASS OFF TO YOU!

December 30, 2007 at 7:32 pm

3. Such a wonderful loose painting – and great subject! Happy 2008 to you and your family.

December 30, 2007 at 7:54 pm

4. betty wilkins

Cheers, Ronell! I will drink to that! And, thank you for sharing your exquisite art and prose with us!! As always, this is a wonderful painting!

December 30, 2007 at 8:08 pm

5. And the same to you! Do me a favor and drink my champagne for me so I won’t suffer a serious headache while becoming quite silly.

Love your champagne painting! Wonderful style, colors, and composition.

December 30, 2007 at 9:03 pm

6. I get no kick from Champagne (yes, I do) but I get a kick out of you (and this painting)… with apologies to Irving Berlin, or whoever it was who wrote the song! It’s so effervescent and perfect for bringing in the new year!
    Thank you and Happy 2008 to you and your family, dear Ronell!
    Xoox,
    L

December 30, 2007 at 9:08 pm

7. I love this sketch. Happy New Year to you too, and thanks again for the comments.

December 30, 2007 at 10:42 pm

8. I’ll drink to that!!! I love visiting your Blog and your creative art. Happy New Year Ronell!!

December 30, 2007 at 11:05 pm

9. a great year 2008 to you too!

December 31, 2007 at 12:18 am

10. Beautifully done! All the best to you in 2008!

December 31, 2007 at 2:00 am

11. Bonny

Fabulous painting, Ronell!

May 2008 be a year full of art challenges, learning new techniques, fun and lots o Blog visits. Corny, but sincere!

Happy New Year!

December 31, 2007 at 2:52 am

12. I can hear those glasses clinking. Here’s to happy, safe, artful New Year.

December 31, 2007 at 3:17 am

13. Thank you for an almost year of support and unmeasurable encouragement!!
    ronell

December 31, 2007 at 4:52 am

14. Your beautiful paintings are an inspiration. Happy New Year.

December 31, 2007 at 12:48 pm

15. What a lovely loose watercolor. Happy New Year Ronell, What a pleasure it is to visit with you on our blogs.

December 31, 2007 at 4:29 pm

16. I’ll drink a glass to that toast, Ronell. I look forward to another year of your lovely art, interesting posts, beautiful photography and delicious recipes. You are such a Renaissance woman!

December 31, 2007 at 5:12 pm

17. nik

Lovely painting, Ronell. Your art is much grown this year. Are you planing an exhibition in 2008? You should! May the next year be as wonderful as the last. Bonne année!

December 31, 2007 at 5:24 pm

18. Buon Anno, Ronell! May the New Year bring you all good things, great happiness and may your brush continue its dance of joy! Salute!

December 31, 2007 at 6:18 pm

19. Cheers to you too, Ronell! This painting fizzes nicely. Happy 2008!

December 31, 2007 at 6:33 pm

20. This is so lovely, the colors are so rich and vivid and I enjoy the loose and festive feel of the painting. Bravo! Happy New Year to you Ronell!

January 1, 2008 at 2:01 am

21. Happy New Year, Ronell! I eagerly look forward to what you post for our enjoyment in 2008!!

January 1, 2008 at 7:49 am

22. Cheers and a Happy New Year to you also, Ronell! I look forward to another year of your wonderful sketches (such as this one) and your words of wisdom. (((Hugs)))

January 1, 2008 at 11:02 am

23. I’ve been meaning to come and leave a comment on this watercolour. It’s one of my favorites that you’ve done lately. I love how the blues and orange just vibrate, bubble, fizz and explode! I can see this one matted, framed and hung on the wall! REally beautiful Ronell

January 3, 2008 at 10:00 pm