…and welcome to the new…!

I welcome you to the new Africantapestry!

I’m looking forward to trying all new things on this blog and I hope you’ll hop on up along for the ride.

My email, as well as my name “Africantapestry” will stay the same. The only thing that will change is my sign-in name, which will be from now on “Myfrenchkitchen”. You’ll probably notice it on the comments I leave…I’ll still be me though! I only have one account now for both my foodblog(myfrenchkitchen) and my artblog(Africantapestry)

So, here I am, busy unpacking my art stuff and starting fresh!

See you soon!

welcome.jpg

1. I like this new blog very much. The design is clean and friendly, and the art really pops out. I’m pleased to find out that you enjoy painting food as much as I do. Your art is lovely and your stories are inspiring.

September 12, 2007 at 6:15 pm

2. Well, well, Ronell 🙂
    Everything looks good here.
    I hope you will enjoy your new “home.”

Much love,
    Luci.

September 12, 2007 at 9:33 pm

3. Looking forward to seeing how the new blog develops. Certainly has a nice layout. Anyway, if it’s only half as good as that last one, it will still be one of my must-reads…and more likely it will be even better! Good luck with it, anyway.

September 12, 2007 at 9:33 pm

4. You need a little blog warming party. I’ve book marked your new site. Welcome home!!

September 12, 2007 at 10:58 pm

5. I like the changes! Is it good to be home? As good as you had hoped? I hope you found all well! The couple of pics that I have seen of the briefcases are really good!!!!

September 12, 2007 at 11:38 pm

6. juj

Gorgeous Ronell! Here’s to many happy years in your new home…

September 13, 2007 at 2:45 am

7. Smashing sketch of the bag, Ronell. Very classy looking blog too. I’d love to be able to create categories of subjects on my Blogspot. Consider yourself bookmarked and linked!

September 13, 2007 at 11:57 am

8. Welcome to your new bloghome, Ronell! And welcome back to your home in France too. Looking forward to more of your gorgeous writing and painting. I’ve bookmarked your new site.

September 14, 2007 at 8:45 am

9. Congratulations on the new blog! Oh, I’m going to take my time as promised and finish off my evening here. I loved your elegant exit from the old one and the sofisticated entrance to the new…..tres chic!
    I love your satchel and am resisting the temptation to reach in and see what other goodies you’ve got in there! I hope your return home was safe and that you will soon settle back into your lovely routine that we all enjoy seeing and hearing about!

September 15, 2007 at 3:48 am

10. Hi Ronell – Welcome to the neighborhood! (wordpress) Glad to hear you’re home – when do I get to see you?

September 15, 2007 at 10:05 am

11. Great sketch and I’m liking the new blog too, Ronell….will update my link to your new blog ~ 🙂

September 15, 2007 at 12:19 pm

12. Your new place is great. So glad you survived the move with all intact. Nice blog and beautiful painting.

sandy

September 15, 2007 at 5:55 pm

Great! here I am again!

September 15, 2007 at 9:29 pm

14. Thank you for visiting, everybody.
    I enjoy being back at home, just having trouble falling asleep at night!
    Ronell

September 16, 2007 at 1:40 am

15. Congratulations with the new blog…and this is a fantastic painting. I realy love it !

September 16, 2007 at 10:40 pm

16. Love the new look. Now I am anxious awaiting a “Ronell Special’!!

September 17, 2007 at 12:58 am

17. I like WordPress so much more than the other ones, especially when you want to comment on someone’s art but can’t see it on the same page as the commenting window. You’ve done a nice job making a combo website/blog and the design really shows off your wonderful drawings and paintings!

I’m curious about the gallery pages you created. Are you uploading all your artwork directly to WordPress rather than using Flickr? Was it a lot of work to make the galleries and do you have to remember to post each picture in its gallery and on a post? Will you have to pay for extra storage in order to keep all artwork on WordPress? I started putting all my artwork on Flickr and then copying it on to WordPress back before WordPress had extra storage available and I was afraid I’d use my limit.

September 17, 2007 at 7:24 am

18. Ronnell, good new look blog!! And absolutley LOVING loving the bags. Then again, I love all your work!

September 17, 2007 at 7:02 pm

19. Ronell,

The blog looks wonderful! Nice, clean, beautiful colors as always. I look forward to coming back often.

November 27, 2007 at 3:03 am