A while ago, I went to Sharon’s blog, http://flatsoundofwoodenclogs.blogspot.com/
and saw she had a new blog. And just there I decided I wanted a new one too! A change is always as good as a holiday! And one of my biggest fears in life is that I’ll stagnate or grow stale, become a dusty shelf….Therefore, change is one of the most important words in my vocabulary!
It was a bit of an uphill road getting to this new blog, but I believe it worked(will work soon). Now don’t expect something exotic, it actually looks quite the same as it does now, but who knows, that might change soon too?
So, I’m packing up my art stuff and moving here, where I’ll unpack my bags and stay…for a while.
and with this, I say: “Goodbye to the old…”
- Lin said…
- WHAT A CREATIVE way to move your blog, Ronell!! I LOVE the symbolism of the open and closed bags — perfectly done, exquisitely executed!!! BUONA FORTUNA!!
- Sharon said…
- Are you safely home now, Ronell? I look forward to more of your LOVELY (!) paintings and delicious recipes. The new site looks great! Sharon
- Anita said…
- Oooooh, looking good!
- Ujwala said…
- Congratulations on your move. the new blog looks good. And here I was considering a move the other way around 😀
- mARTa said…
- I like change as well. I haven’t been to your new site yet…I think I will wait till tonight when I can take the time to savor it slowly.
I apologize for not commenting in a while…seems forever. But sometimes the balance between work and life gets shifted and sadly…lately the shift has been work.
I am also getting down to the final planning of my month long trip to the continent! I will be emailing you and Casey soon so we can set up a ‘date’
Bon voyage a ta maison! oh, I know I must be ‘butchering’ the language!
- Africantapestry said…
- Thank you for saying goodbye here!
2 thoughts on “Goodbye to the old”
These are great! I really like how you illustrated the texture of the leather! As always wonderful!
I’ve been meaning to say, I love your new blog too. You have a _great_ design eye! I also use WordPress, and I think you’ll find it a great environment for sketchblogging.