Sketching a pansy and boxwood in the garden.

While waiting for a delivery…and everybody knows how that can turn into a long wait…I sat beside the pansies. I couldn’t help myself. The urge for capturing in a sketchbook was too strong for me. I finished the pansies. I checked my watch…still waiting. I moved on to a boxwood with a little statue.  Then the delivery showed up.

..Pansies..

watercolor and pilot prera fountain pen in Epsilon Stillman & Birn sketchbook, 14X21.6 cm

Pansy..boxwood and statue..

watercolor and pilot prera fountain pen in Alpha Stillman & Birn sketchbook, 22.9X15.2 cm

boxwood0001

..some blue pansies.. painting pansiesà la prochaine fois

Ronelle

Oh, Ronelle,

How lovely to get this in the morning on my email. And I so love the details that you share and the photo of your setup. It just made my day. I forwarded it to one of my friends–also and amateur painter like me– and she wrote that it made hr day, too.
    So there you go, making all of days. Thank you so much.

April 22, 2015 at 8:50 pm

• Ann…now there you made my day! Thank you.
      ronelle

April 23, 2015 at 6:36 pm

2. I would be sittting beside you ..watching you 🙂
    And admiring your surroundings..

April 22, 2015 at 10:12 pm

• Merci Monique…we would both sit and admire the surroundings . Nature is really splendid at the moment.
      Ronelle

April 23, 2015 at 6:37 pm

3. This is so lovely! I really like how you left a lot of white around the pansies. It lets the air come through and breathe, if you know what I mean. 🙂

April 28, 2015 at 3:24 am

• Thank you Mehrlicjh…now if only I cqan succeed in doing it every time..leaving enough white…I strive to do it, but sometimes I just can’t srop soon enough, hehe.
      Ronelle