A magazine feature.

I’ve been so fortunate as to be invited by Jo Packham to be featured in the spring edition of Where women cook. you can see the front page of the magazine in my sidebar and click on the magazine to get to view the contents. It is a lovely and elegant magazine and I am in the company of such extraordinary people…so much to see and learn and enjoy!

To continue the  feature I will appear on Amuse Bouche, under the creative hand of Loralee Choate for the next few days in the following sequence:

Amuse bouche is an extension of the magazine and having Loralee running it, makes it fun and interesting and full of  her great sense of humor.

Hope you will drop by and say hi!!

1. Bravo!!

And I love the collage..

Fantastic Ronelle..
    I hope it’s on your tabletop..the girls and H must be proud:)

April 18, 2011 at 2:10 pm

2. Dear Ronelle

You deserve to be in this magazine and I am so very proud of you! I have loved your blog since I discovered it a long time ago…and I still do! I am so grateful that I am your friend and could share a few days in your lovely home on the Loire river, experience your gourmet cooking, and…and…!! You are such an inspiration!
    I enjoyed visiting Amuse Bouche…!
    Love
    Ixx

April 18, 2011 at 10:14 pm

3. Congratulations Ronelle. This is wonderful news.

April 19, 2011 at 12:19 am

4. congratulations! sending you my love, Terrie

April 19, 2011 at 1:42 am

Wonderful to hear your news. Congratulations.
    Delighted.
    annie

April 20, 2011 at 6:15 am

6. Oh this is terrific news Ronell! I’m off to check it out– congratulations to you!!!

April 22, 2011 at 2:55 am